Everyone is unique in a sense that we all have different gut flora and no one person has the same type of bacteria (good and bad) in our guts! Hence, a variety of probiotics and fermented food is a great way to boost gut health! Kombucha is a fermented tea that is slightly effervescent and can taste mildly sweet, sour and astringent. A probiotic drink that contains a variety of organic acids that bind with toxins to help the digestive system remove them easily from the liver and digestive tract.
This DIY kit includes the following for brewing 1 Gallon (4L) of Kombucha:
- 1 Brewing Glass Jar – 5 litres capacity
- 1 Large (15 cm) SCOBY pellicle packed with 2 cups strong starter tea (400ml)
- 1 Tea Bag for your first brew
- 200g of Organic Cane Sugar
- 1 set of Paper towel and elastic bands (to cover your brew preventing insects from contaminating the brew)
- Step-by-Step Brewing Instruction, Laminated
Choose between the classic Kombucha base (cultivated from black tea and cane sugar) or Junbucha base (cultivated from organic premium green tea and raw honey).
The SCOBY will be packed together with the strong starter tea, they are double bagged in a ziplock bag to prevent leakages during delivery.Please do not be alarmed when the culture has a tarty smell, it is the natural scent and evident of a healthy culture and strong starter tea which would help to make your brew a successful one.
Brew with confidence with our DIY kit today!